The 54th Indoor Tennis Season opens Monday September 9, 2019. Please mark your calendars appropriately. We are looking forward to another very active season.
Our tennis Director, Rich Lipinski, will again direct our instructional programs. The following programs are available for your tennis interests:
- North Shore League – Women’s, Men’s, Mixed and Working Women
- North Shore Youth League – Youth Lessons, and Clinics
- Dorothy Bruno Hills League
- Central Mass. Working Women’s and Men’s Leagues
- Instructional and Social Round Robins for both youth, and adults
- Adult Weekend clinics
- Bootcamp Tennis
We will be holding tryouts for the Junior Travel team on September7th ,9:00 Am Girls & 10:30 AM Boys. Contact Rich for lessons, the Ladies teams and junior programs. Contact Tom Kos for the Men and Mixed teams. Last year seven teams made the play-offs and this summer two of our USTA teams made·the sectional play-offs, congratulations! We are in the process of finalizing our teams. If you are interested or know of someone that would like to join one of our teams, call the above respective individual.
Please take a few moments to familiarize yourselves with our operation.
- Play at Winchester is on a Contract or Open Time basis. You may purchase a Membership for $40.00 to take advantage of the reduced open time rates.
- Captains of Contracted Courts must provide the desk with the names, addresses, Emails, phone numbers and the number of times for which each player is to be billed.
Contract balances are due by October 1, 2019.
- Saturday night and special tennis parties – reserve as soon as possible to avoid
being disappointed; contact Jeannie.
- A few groups are looking for one or two players to round out their winter schedules. Call the office for assistance.
Let’s hope we have a mild winter.
See you all soon,
Tom & Jean Koslowski