The 53rd Indoor Tennis Season opens Monday, September 10, 2018. Please mark your calendars appropriately. We are looking forward to another very active season.
Our tennis Director, Rich Lipinski, will again direct out instructional programs. The following programs are available for your tennis interests:
- North Shore League – Women’s, Men’s, Mixed and Working Women
- North Shore Youth League – Youth Lessons, and Clinics
- Dorothy Bruno Hills League
- Central Mass. Working Women’s and Men’s Leagues
- Instructional and Social Round Robins for both youth, and adults
- Adult Weekend clinics
We will be holding tryouts for the Junior Travel team and High Performance on Saturday, September 8th. Contact Rich for lessons, the Ladies teams and junior programs. Contact Tom Kos for the Men and Mixed teams. Last year eight teams mafe the play-offs and this summer two of our USTA teams made the sectional play-offs, congratulations! We are int he process of finalizing out teams. If you are interested or know of someone that would like to join one of our teams, call the above respective individual.
Please take a few moments to familiarize yourselves with our operation.
- Play at Winchester in on a Contract or Open Time basis. You may purchase a Membership for $40.00 to take advantage of the reduced open time rates.
- Captains of Contracted Courts much provide the desk with names, addresses, emails, phone numbers and the number of times for which each player is to be billed. Contract balances are due by October 1, 2018.
- Saturday night and special tennis parties – reserve as soon as possible to avoid being disappointed; contact Jeannie.
- A few groups are looking for one to two players to round out their winter schedules. Call the office for assistance.
Let’s hope we have a mild winter.
See you all soon,
Tom & Jean Koslowski